httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2.0a4?
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 06:54:48 GMT
I don't know who's rolling the alpha, and I can't get my gnu win32
tar to behave, so attached is a zip file of the final .mak files
for this alpha.  As soon as it's tagged and rolled, I'm ready to
break (a few minor service things in) Win32.

We don't maintain these in the tree, and I see little reason to
commit/remove them every time, unless others disagree.

In a true binary release, we would not only include these .mak
files, but the executables as well.  It will become a trivial
step in rolling the Win32 release.  But for today...

Thanks to whomever

Bill