httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Got news about the 1.0.0 release ?]
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:07:55 GMT
It would be nice to consider a free software installer
package, open source would be still nicer.

I was about ready to roll something vanilla out of what
Win32 already does.  Anyone have a lead before I attack?

(Yes, there is a 'free' version of installshield, but we
need to run some fixup code somewhere in the process.
This will be simplified in 2.0, since after installation,
the program will simply run the command:
Apache -k install -s manual
With a new option to identify if the service starts up
only manually, automatic, or is disabled entirely.)

Bill