httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: 1.3.13 mod_proxy
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:21:53 GMT
You saw me commit two fixes, and two others go in as well...

One patch was to fix BeOS, one to fix Win32 threads, one to
fix write->send and read->recv for Win32 SSL proxing, and finally
one to fix the stat() against directories on Win32.

All were each of a very focused scope, I don't have the proxy
expertise to commit a significant patch to that module

Bill