httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Win32 Dev Binary
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:14:34 GMT

And I build using the dev studio (either 5.0 or 6.0 should work)
and set the InstallBin project as the current project.  It appears
to work quite well.

But please review htdocs/manual/win_compiling.html since there
have been some revisions and clarifications.  If anything is not
clear, please speak up loudly so it can be fixed :)

Bill