httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject Apache 1.3.13 STATUS
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 06:12:17 GMT
Folks,

  is there any objection if I propose moving some STATUS
items to the tail of that file, and add a new header

DEFERRED TO VERSION 2.0

  The following features are implemented in the forthcoming
  version 2.0 Apache server, and are not currently slated
  for inclusion in the 1.3.x versions:

  I want to move the 9x service, tray icon, and some more
of that jazz out of the active list.  Anyone who wants to
code them is welcome, I'm just suggesting we focus the open
STATUS list a little tighter.

  The other option is to delete them from 1.3.x as they are
addressed, but I don't like that thought.  2.0 isn't here,
and once it is we can blast that entire section.