httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src CHANGES
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:10:47 GMT
Agreed, it can get confusing... here's the relevant part:

#
# Apache Modules compiled into the standard Windows build
#
# The following modules are bound into the standard Apache binary distribution
# for Windows.  To change the standard behavior, uncomment the following lines
# and modify the list of those specific modules to be enabled in the server.
#
# WARNING: This is an advanced option that may render your server inoperable!
# Do not use these directives without expert guidance.
#
#ClearModuleList
#AddModule mod_so.c mod_mime.c mod_access.c mod_auth.c mod_negotiation.c
#AddModule mod_include.c mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c mod_cgi.c mod_userdir.c
#AddModule mod_alias.c mod_env.c mod_log_config.c mod_asis.c mod_imap.c
#AddModule mod_actions.c mod_setenvif.c mod_isapi.c

If we feel this is not forboding enough - I'm 100% open to pulling
it back out of httpd.conf-dist-win!