httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src ApacheCoreDll.dsp Apache.dsp ApacheCore.dsp Apache.dsw ApacheCore.def Makefile.win
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 01:26:18 GMT

Ok... if there are objections, let 'em fly.  The Win32 Apache-2.0 port should
now build and run.  There are still some flukes (I'm chasing a GP fault right
now, but it may not even be in the 'real' code, but in my development tree :-)

Unix DSO Question:

I was reading over the dso docs for Unix.  They imply we set up a stub when
we are building the dso library version of the unix port.  Does that stub
include http_main.c, or a wrapper main() that calls the dso core library?

The question interests me, since the http_main.c changes now assure that
we export -NO- symbols of interest from http_main - ergo, if the wrapper
isn't http_main itself, can it be with these changes?

Forgive if this is a blatently ignorant and worthless question.

Bill