httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include http_core.h
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:53:46 GMT

Ahem... yes, it declares as nothing, nada, no linkage spec whatsoever.
Crack the macro.  Since EXPORT is __stdcall, and EXPORT_NONSTD is
__cdecl, well, there you have it, the code was broken.

The export will be in in a few minutes, as NONSTD, and will compile :)

Ya know... submitted a patch for this exact problem a few months back.
oh well.  Sorry to break it, and apologize, since we don't see
mod_mmap_static yet on Win32, we wouldn't have caught that.  Of course
that's one of the odd things I'm hoping to jump on (mmap that is.)

Bill