httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: 1.3.13 mod_proxy
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2000 06:28:18 GMT
I'm confused too about your PUT comments... and I walked back
through the mod_proxy commits to try to figure it out...

I wouldn't mind passing through PUT if that is a key request,
I'd like to see 1.3.13 roll with the obvious improvements
that users have grown impatient to see.  But I'm sure HTTP/1.1
will cause all sorts of new problems...

And for the same reason as I decided to incorporate the Win9x
services, 1.3.13 might be a good target, since it allows us to
discover if there are side effects out there, and roll the
best danged 2.0 server we possibly can.

But can we assure that the feature can be disabled for less
adventerous administrators :-?

Bill