httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Gardiner" <MGARDI...@novell.com>
Subject Re: mod_tls for NetWare port of Apache
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 18:42:23 GMT
Both.

The module is NetWare specific so I would place it into the
\src\os\netware directory.

-Mike-

>>> gstein@lyra.org 05/26/00 11:59AM >>>
Are you proposing this for 1.3 or 2.0? It looks like a 1.3 module.

I'm not sure that I'm in favor of adding new modules to the 1.3 distro.
Separate from that, I'm not quite sure how this relates/interacts with
mod_ssl, Apache-SSL, etc.

Cheers,
-g

--