httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Gardiner" <MGARDI...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Is there any documentation (besides source) about converting1.3 modules to 2.0?
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 17:58:32 GMT
That would be great.  I don't mean to sound lazy,  I just have a few
developers on my team who are going to be porting some 1.3 modules
to 2.0 and was hoping some docs already existed they could use as
a reference.

-Mike-

>>> rbb@covalent.net 05/02/00 08:53AM >>>

Not much, but take a look at htdocs/developer/modules.html

The thing is, it's just not hard to do.  I have a few slides from
ApacheCon that I keep meaning to post to the web.  If I get motivated
later today or tomorrow, I'll post my slides with a pointer on new-httpd.

Ryan

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Mike Gardiner wrote:

> Just curious....
>
> -Mike-

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131