httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Filtered I/O ... again. :-)
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 22:05:30 GMT

> (This suggestion is because I wonder how much code is going to have to
> keep up with which filter needs to be called again to flush.  It seems
> simpler for a filter writer to do special processing for nbytes==0
> than to keep track of which module has data to flush.  I dunno...)

Yep, which is what Greg suggested and I agreed with.  Sorry, just flushing
my cache when I wrote the e-mail this morning.  Sometimes things make a
lot of sense at 6:45am while walking in to work that don't make quite as
much once they are examined in any detail.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131