httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Windows 2.0 MPM design issues
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 16:28:27 GMT

What do you mean?  OtherBill is working hard to clean up the Windows
MPM.  Currently, it is a mix of code in the modules/mpm/winnt and os/win32
directories.  This is changing (but it is really just moving code around
and less new code) to be just the modules/mpm/winnt directory.

What exactly do you want to know?

Ryan

On Wed, 31 May 2000, jlwpc1 wrote:

> I see I am not the only one confused. :)
>
> Okay from the last few days mail it it _clear_ no one knows just what is the Windows
MPM.

> All this talk of beta and yet what is the Windows 2.0 MPM?
>
> So please explain to us the Windows 2.0 MPM in words (no code if possible).
>
> ?
> JLW

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131