httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Alpha 4 delayed
Date Sat, 27 May 2000 16:51:04 GMT

Just to make sure this isn't missed by anybody (because it was hidden at
the end of another message yesterday).  We are delaying the next alpha
release.  I would like to have the next alpha on Friday now.  This means
that it would be very much appreciated if big commits were not made after
Thursday night so that we don't de-stabilize the alpha.  It would also be
really nice to make sure this compiles on more than just Unix.  If it
doesn't, please speak up and we'll delay this alpha again.

All my opinion, and everybody is free to ignore me completely if you want
to.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131