httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug DB????
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 21:26:57 GMT
> What has happened recently with the Bug DB?  Are we ditching
> Bugzilla?  Are we going back to GNATS?  Are we ignoreing all bugs from now
> on?  :-)  If we are going to have an alpha Friday, it would be really nice
> to have a way for people to report bugs again.

If nobody is going to do anything about it I will install my own
PHP-driven one and populate it with the existing reports that I am at
least able to extract via query-pr

Not meant as a threat, but I need a working bug system for a presentation
I have on Monday and it really sucks that we don't have one.

-Rasmus