httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: Platform Specific MPM Design Questions
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 19:41:38 GMT
On Tue, 23 May 2000, Greg Stein wrote:

> On Tue, 23 May 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> > This was my initial reaction, but as I looked at it, I didn't see how
> > adding another hook could be done.  This is why I have asked for a couple
> > of days to really study the patch and figure out what it is doing.  My gut
> > reaction to this is a -1, but I hope to have a more technical reaction
> > tomorrow sometime.
>
> Eh? Call register_hooks, then call the process_args hook. What's the big
> deal? :-) Mebbe I'm missing something...

As I said, I haven't had a chance to really look at this yet.  I know I
had the same reaction as you to the original post yesterday, but as I
looked at what was said in the note and at the code, things didn't seem to
fit together correctly.  With the patch sent out this morning, I hope to
see that I mis-understood the message yesterday and that the approach you
have outlined (and my initial reaction to the orignial note) are
correct.  I am planning on looking at the patch tonight sometime.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131