httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Redo the ap_proc_t stuff.
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 18:45:19 GMT

I'll post comments on the proc stuff after I implement something and have
a better grasp on my thoughts.

> >Roy, you made a big mistake, you got me excited again.  I've been lagging
> >recently, but you gave me a swift kick in the pants.  Your mistake.  :-P
>
> No problem, I make great mistakes all the time.  While I'm on the topic,
> is it possible to arrange the pod stuff so that it looks good in pod2man,
> or was that function intended for a different purpose?  The reason I ask
> is that the pod2man complains about a missing NAME section.  Or is there
> a better way to look at pod stuff in ascii?  pod came along after I stopped
> working on perl stuff, so I don't know the "right" way to do it.

I started learning pod to do the APR docs.  If there is stuff missing,
then we need to add it.  I did the pod stuff so that I could generate html
pages for a presentation I was putting together.  I never actually tried
it with pod2man.  Please, fix away.

> ....Roy "pain in the ass" Fielding

Ah, but at least your the good kind of "pain in the ass".  You could be
complaining about things that work.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131