httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: pid or proc
Date Thu, 18 May 2000 11:40:41 GMT

> Another disturbing aspect of this problem is the duplication of it
> across the Unix MPMs.  I should have fixed the pointer-as-int problem
> when I fixed it in prefork (assuming we're talking about the same
> one), but for one reason or another it didn't occur to me to look; I
> was just reacting to the compile warning that was in front of me.

This is the second stage of my duplication cleanup, which starts today.  I
am moving all of the common MPM code out of the individual MPM
directories.  Either into main, or the os/foo, or into the modules/mpm
directory, as appropriate.

Before anybody yells at me for not putting this in the STATUS file, I
decided to do this Tuesday night after some of Roy's comments, I made it
clear on the list, and then I started doing the work yesterday.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131