httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support htpasswd.dsp logresolve.dsp rotatelogs.dsp
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 20:41:51 GMT
>   Modified:    src      Apache.dsw ApacheCore.dsp
>                src/lib/apr aprlib.dsp aprlibdll.dsp
>                src/lib/pcre dftables.dsp
>                src/main gen_uri_delims.dsp
>                src/os/win32 ApacheModuleAuthDigest.dsp
>                         ApacheModuleCERNMeta.dsp ApacheModuleExpires.dsp
>                         ApacheModuleFileCache.dsp ApacheModuleHeaders.dsp
>                         ApacheModuleInfo.dsp ApacheModuleRewrite.dsp
>                         ApacheModuleSpeling.dsp ApacheModuleStatus.dsp
>                         ApacheModuleUserTrack.dsp
>                src/os/win32/installer/installdll install.dsp
>                src/support htpasswd.dsp logresolve.dsp rotatelogs.dsp
>   Log:
>   This commit will most likely break everybody on Windows.  The .dsp
>   files I am checking in though will build a usable Apache on Windows.
>   This finishes at least the first round of the merge work to get the
>   common code into common files in APR.

I expect that Windows developers are all broken now.  If I broke every
Windows developer, then I am sorry, we will have to back out the changes,
and I will explain what I did so that somebody with MSDev 5.0 can make the
changes for me.  Please somebody with Windows let me know if this worked
or not.

Ryan