httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Breaking Windows builds today.
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 14:51:08 GMT

I will be breaking Windows builds all day, and possibly into
tomorrow.  There are a number of files that are almost exact copies of
files from the Unix directory, and it's time they went away.  To do this,
I am removing the duplicate file, and adding a common.c file, which
includes the original, and then I am adding #ifdefs to the unix file.

Because I don't have a Windows box on my desk, I am doing this in two
stages.

First, I will be modifying the files, and ensuring that Unix still works.
Second, I will be going to the Windows box, download the tree from CVS,
and I will ensure Windows works.

If you get errors, like fileacc.c not found, and you notice common.c files
that aren't compiled anywhere, now you know why.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131