httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject BeOS is almost definately broken now. :-{
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 20:46:38 GMT

Okay, after spending the day trying to combine common code between BeOS
and Unix, I can say one thing for sure, BeOS is broken.  If I have caused
anybody (David) a lot of work, then I am very sorry.  I do think this
cleanup was necessary, and I plan on doing the same basic thing for
Windows and OS/2 tonight and tomorrow.  I expect there will be less
changes overall for those two platforms, because they are hopefully using
code that is wildly different from Unix.

I am going away for the night, to enjoy some time away from Apache.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131