httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: Where is ap_config_win32.h? Please help...
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 18:36:04 GMT

> > I removed ap_config.h, and that's it.  The only other thing I
> > did was move
> > ap_config_auto.h to ap_config.h.  If I get a chance, I will
> > look into this
> > on Windows later this week or next.
>
> HUH?  The ap_config.h in the tree sure looks ALOT like the 1.3.x
> version.  Is ap_config.h now autogenerated?  Does it belong in
> the tree?  If not I will be happy to copy an ap_config.hw to
> ap_config.h in the windows build, and alievate this issue.  But
> would you delete ap_config.h if it isn't static?

ap_config.h is static.  It is not the 1.3.x version.  I'm sorry, I had the
names wrong, I didn't rename ap_config_auto.h, I renamed
ap_ac_config.h.  This was one of the problems, three config files and only
two were used.  ap_config.h is NOT autogenerated, the autogenerated file
is ap_config_auto.h.  ap_config.h just defines a few Apache specific
things.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131