httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: A silly question perhaps...
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 13:53:10 GMT
On Tue, 16 May 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> Where do we set the accept serialization (USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT, et. al.) now?

We don't get that fined grain in Apache anymore.  Basically what happens
is:

Each MPM defines SAFE_ACCEPT or something like it based on
NO_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT.  SAFE_ACCEPT then calls an APR function which knows
what kind of mechanism to use for SERIALIZATION on each platform.

I do not see where NO_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT is defined anywhere, but it could
be in a generated file, which I haven't generated yet.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131