httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/pcre Makefile.in configure.in
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 12:49:52 GMT
On Tue, 16 May 2000, Brian Havard wrote:

> On Tue, 16 May 2000 07:57:21 -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
> >I'm glad you made this change.
> >
> >I guess we need to commit configure as well, right?
>
> No, we need to remove it. Generated files shouldn't be in CVS.

I don't know how it got there, because all I did was extract from the
tarball and do a cvs import.  I swear I'm trying to get this stuff right.

BTW, can we submit all of our changes to PCRE back to the maintainer?  I
would really like to see us not make changes by hand forever.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131