httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr configure.in
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 12:54:25 GMT
On 3 May 2000 rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:

> rbb         00/05/03 08:49:45
>
>   Modified:    src/lib/apr configure.in
>   Log:
>   helpers directory has been copied to apr/helpers.  The configure script
>   should now be using APR's copies of the helpers scripts.

I have copied the helpers directory down to APR.  I have left the original
in apache-2.0/src/helpers.  I would suggest that we leave this stuff alone
for a few hours, let people make sure I moved it correctly, and the APR
stuff is working, and then we remove the Apache copy, and change all
references to the Apache helpers directory to use the APR version.

Ryan