httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 Alpha 4.
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 19:26:32 GMT
On Tue, 23 May 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I am suggesting we release Apache_2.0a4 on Friday.  If somebody else
> wants to take the reins for this alpha, speak up now.  If nobody else
> volunteers before Thursday night, I'll do it.

[Raises hand]. I'm not in the httpd group on locus though, but I have been
following new-httpd since before the 1.3 betas so I'm starting to have an
idea how it works (and how it sometimes doesn't). :)

I'm spending most of the Friday going to Europe, so I might not be able to
do it until Sunday or so. But a few days sooner or later shouldn't make a
big difference.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>