httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include ap_config.h ap_ac_config.h
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 00:41:21 GMT
Okay... the repository should be back together. ap_ac_config.h is now in
the Attic. ap_config.h only exists in src/include (it was *also* in the
Attic before this; badness). The HEAD of ap_config.h is now a copy of
ap_ac_config.h's old HEAD.

I just checked, and it seems that we should be able to pull a1..a3 now.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/