httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: mod_example in 2.0
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 20:06:11 GMT
Yes, but Tony wasn't talking about that. He was discussing a "cosmetic
unpleasantness."

Read the mail :-)

Tony: I'm not sure that shifting the .m4 stuff *out* of the directory is
appropriate. Is there any way we can adjust that find? Can we make the
find a bit more explicit? e.g. grab the modules/extra first, then the mpm
modules, then the rest?

Dunno how to do that, tho... hard problem :-(

If we could name the config files like 00config.m4, 01config.m4, etc, and
then run them thru 'sort' on the last part of the path, then we could
force the right order. Dunno how portable 'sort' is, though. Here is a
quick hack:

find . -name config.m4 | awk -F / -- '{print $(NF), $0 | "sort" }'
       | awk -- '{print $2}'

Dunno if there is a way to combine those two 'awk' invocations.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/