httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_info.c
Date Tue, 09 May 2000 23:42:14 GMT
On Tue, 9 May 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> I have the changes for the 2.0 style build *completed* (this time around
> it was just two hours to get them right.)
>
> I want to ask the Win32 folks for their opinion...

Affects us non-Win32 people, too. I'd hate to say "I work with Apache" and
have people go "THAT piece of crap?!" "Oh, you mean the Win32 port."

:-) :-)

Despite that...

> Q1)  Do we move the -new- build structure to Apache-1.3?

-0

I say that if 1.3 works, then don't fix it. If there is a *bug*, then
great.

> Q2)  Do we dump the .mak files?

Are they breaking things?

If you dump them, then you could upset a number of processes that people
have in place to deal with the .mak files.

-0

> BTW - did anyone else notice that xmlparse compilation died without xmltok?
> Are we using these?  If we are, I'll move my changes to 2.0.  If not, I will
> remove them from the makefile.[nt|win]

Eh? In which tree? 1.3 or 2.0? And under the Win32 build, I presume?

(feel free to fix things, but I can also assume responsibility to ensure
 that the XML stuff builds for our ports and both trees...)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/