httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr configure.in
Date Sun, 07 May 2000 08:43:24 GMT
Ryan: time for me to bug you again :-)  ... if you're planning to do
something, then just drop a note into the STATUS file. Maybe somebody else
can beat you to it.

It always seems there are things that you are planning or wanting to do.
My guess is that you don't get to them all :-)

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/