httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Finch <...@dotat.at>
Subject mod_example in 2.0
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 19:50:43 GMT
I'm fiddling with the build stuff to get mod_exaple functioning in 2.0
and I've spotted a cosmetic unpleasantness: because src/build/build.mk
says
	@echo config_m4_files = `find . -name config.m4` > $@
the order of the config.m4 files is
	./main/config.m4
	./modules/example/config.m4
	./modules/extra/config.m4
	./modules/mpm/dexter/config.m4
	[...]
which means that when you do `./configure --help` you get
	[...]
	--enable and --with options recognized:
	  --enable-layout=LAYOUT
	  --enable-modules=MODULE-LIST
	  --enable-shared=MODULE-LIST
	  --enable-example        example module
	  --with-module=location  Include the specified module.  location is the
	                          path to the new module.
	  --with-mpm=MPM          Choose the process model for Apache to use.
	                          MPM={dexter,mpmt_beos,mpmt_pthread,prefork,spmt_os2}
	  --enable-vhost-alias    mass hosting module
	[...]
(note the location of "--enable-example") which is a bit gross. I
think the best fix is to move the stiff in src/modules/extra/config.m4
up a level. Yesno?

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@demon.net    dot@dotat.at