httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Neulinger <nn...@umr.edu>
Subject problem with mod_vhost_alias and mod_cntr
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 23:37:17 GMT
I sent Dan a note about this, but figured I'd ask here too just in case
one of y'all had an idea of how to fix easily.

The mod_cntr module uses r->server->server_hostname to allow the counter
database to be specific to each vhost. However, this does not appear to
work with mod_vhost_alias. Is there something I can easily change this
to that would allow it to function with mva? Do I need to change the
load order for the counter module to put it before mod_vhost_alias in
Configuration?

I'm not on new-httpd any more, so if you could cc replies, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks!

-- Nathan

CIS - Systems Programming                Fax: (573) 341-4216