httpd-dev mailing list archives

From burtonator <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject (IDEA) Anyone want to meet during Java One?
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 07:14:52 GMT
(sorry for the cross post)

There will be a lot of Java people coming into San Francisco June 6-9
and I figured that a good percentage of these might just be Apache
Java/Jakarta/XML people.  Anyone want to meet for a few hours?  It is
always good to link e-mails with faces, talk about code, and generally
plan world domination :)

It might be too late to get facilities setup by SUN but there are plenty
of Java/OSS friendly places in the city.  I am sure someone might be
interested in hosting some of us (if anyone is interested please speak
up).  (jon, was this your intent with the Turbine meeting or was this
just coincidence?)

If push comes to shove we could meet at Excite in Redwood City (20
minutes south) but it might be tough to pull everyone away from all the
free parties in the San Fran. :)

Kevin

--
Kevin A Burton (burton@apache.org)