httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: UnsetEnv not working in 1.3 or 2.0
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 03:02:45 GMT
"Paul J. Reder" wrote:

> What I believe should happen is that when fixup_env_module is called,
> mod_env should call ap_table_unset for each of the values in the
> unsetenv string. Currently this is useless since r->subprocess_env
> has not been filled in yet.

It should have been filled in with any non-canonical Apache-created
settings (i.e., from SetEnvIf, mod_rewrite, et alia).  Arguably,
those are the only ones that should be unsettable; you don't want to
have REQUEST_URI or PATH arbitrarily unset.  But those are
filled in right before the content handler phase, after fixup
(I think), which explains why unset can't zap them.

Or are you saying that unset doesn't even work on SetEnvIf-created
names?
--
#ken    P-)}