httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <>
Subject How do I include mod_cgid instead of mod_cgi?
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 15:47:35 GMT
I am attempting to do some performance tests between mod_cgi and mod_cgid
on different platforms. There does not seem to be any way to config
mod_cgid into Apache and build it. I also noticed, after hardwiring it
in to the build, that mod_cgid doesn't compile. There seems to be some
updating required.

The configure process is still greek to me. If someone can help with
the config/build process to get mod_cgid in then I am glad to update
the code and report the performance results.

Any help is appreciated.

Paul J. Reder

Noise proves nothing.  Often a hen who has merely laid an egg cackles
as if she laid an asteroid.
		-- Mark Twain
(An apt quote in this political season.)

View raw message