httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Silicon Valley Apache User's Group.
Date Sun, 21 May 2000 03:12:53 GMT
I sent of e-mails about this right before ApacheCon and the consensus at
the time was that it was a very good idea but the timing was wrong.  I
was going to start up the effort right after ApacheCon and now is the
time to start again. :)

I set up an initial proposal that I called BAADG( Bay Area Apache
Developers Group ).  Initially I wanted to target this at developers
only... but that might be wrong.

I guess this might be the wrong approach.  It would be interesting to
find out what the correct blend between deployment and development is.

Anyway, I setup an initial web page... http://relativity.yi.org/BAADG/
but I haven't had time to improve it.

If you have any ideas bring them up.... I will try to find my old e-mail
proposal from a couple months ago.

Kevin

--
Kevin A Burton (burton@apache.org)