httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Talebbeik <sae...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject Proposal for Silicon Valley Apache User's Group.
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 19:14:18 GMT
I know that this particular mailing list is for the
discussion of the technical groups. However I felt there
might be some people interested in this. I posted this
message yesterday to comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix .
I would like to propose the formation of the Silicon Valley Apache
and open server user's group.

I have made some initial contacts for the formation of such a
user's group. However this undertaking can not be organized
by one or two people alone. I would like to invite Apache
enthusiasts who are dedicated to the promotion of Apache and
open source server platforms to contact me and to participate
in the formation of the user's group.

Apache is probably the second most important open source
project after Linux and BSD. The formation of a user's group
dedicated to the promotion of open source servers will definitely
serve the needs of the open source community in the Silicon Valley
and beyond.

   Best Regards,
   Sam Talebbeik