httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Talebbeik <sae...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject Re: Lack of support for Apache and Broadvision.
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 04:51:56 GMT
Roy, thanks for the feedback. I also thought whatever this
Netscape NSAPI module is doing can potentially be done by
porting it to a Apache module written in C. If that is possible then
there is no technical barrier.

How can anyone start the process of porting a proprietary piece of
software from another vendor when there is no agreement between the
vendor and the ASF? Is ASF able to provide support or sanction such an
effort or there is a feeling that this is not worth the effort.

  Regards,
  Sam