httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Fwd: It's not a bug - it's a feature! "*) Set the RTLD_GLOBAL dlopenmode"]
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 21:11:19 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Not acked and no opinion..

Well, I don't really have an opinion about RTLD_GLOBAL, but if their
modules are built by scripts and their function is different for each,
wtf don't they call it something different? Duh!

Or make it static (surely RTLD_GLOBAL doesn't globalise statics?)?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html