httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe 2000: Call for Participation
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 14:11:43 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:

> > Conference: October 23-25, 2000
>
> Only three days?

Yes, only three days, just as in orlando.

> Does it mean that there will be many concurrent session?

There will be three session rooms and two BOF rooms.  All
will be used concurrently.

> That if one wants to attend both XML and Java, or both
> PHP and Perl, he/she will have to give up one of them?

You will have to choose one to attend from three sessions,
and possibly two BOFs, at any particular time, yes.  What those
sessions will be remains to be seen; we try not to schedule
competing topics against each other.

> Are the dates final?

Yes, they are.

> Considering the prices, I believe that hiring the place for
> one more day will not break anyone's pocket...

Your belief is misplaced.  Another day would cost several tens
of thousands of pounds.
--
#ken    P-)}