httpd-dev mailing list archives

From octave klaba <o...@ovh.net>
Subject suexec & mod_php
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 10:19:53 GMT
Hi,
I do not know if it is the right ml, but ...

I use suexec mode for cgi (perl/bash/etc) and it is really
great. It is very easy to see which customer (in case of ISP)
is running the cgi, which cgi is bugged, takes too much CPU/RAM.

It is not the same with mod_php which is a pain to
admin. Can not see quickly who is taking 90% of CPU
or 40% en RAM. Also, all is running in nobody which is
not safety at all (apache.org was hacked in because
of this problem). I do not want to use php in cgi mode.

I tried to use cgiwrap with php, but it is not so
clean like suexec and it is not easy to setup.

So, my question: do you think suexec can be used with
mod_php in the futur version ?

Thanks
Octave

--
Amicalement,
oCtAvE

Connexion terminée par expiration du délai d'attente