httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject Re: mod_proxy port process
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 17:39:34 GMT
2 cool! That saves me an hour or two. 8^)

Once this works against a3, I will test against the current HEAD. Since
I work for COvalent now, I will be able to talk with Ryan about 2.0
coming changes and keep things sync'ed up pretty well. I see him at
least one week/month when I travel to SF.

BTW, here's an oldie but goodie I've found useful for keeping track of
things in large codebases, now it's been released by SCO as "open
source" for Linux.

http://cscope.sourceforge.net/

You guys might recognize it.

--