httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Elizabeth Mattijsen <...@xxLINK.nl>
Subject Re: [Fwd: WAP/WML]
Date Mon, 08 May 2000 11:31:31 GMT
At 06:28 5/8/00 -0400, Ken Coar wrote:
>Passing the word..  I receive a lot of requests about
>this.  Is there anything going on with this in 2.* that I've
>missed?
>I'm not aware of any plans, but that's probably because none of
>the current developers are interested in it.  That could easily
>change if someone who wanted to see it happen got involved in
>adding it (hint hint).. these enhancements don't happen by magic,
>y'know. :-)

Err... Maybe I'm missing something, but what else is needed apart from
adding a few MIME-types to the standard distribution?

text/vnd.wap.wml				wml
application/vnd.wap.wmlc		wmlc
text/vnd.wap.wmlscript			wmls
application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc	wmlsc
image/vnd.wap.wbmp			wbmp

Elizabeth Mattijsen

Country Manager
Integra Netherlands

Tel: +31-20-6005700		Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 68-70
Fax: +31-20-6001825		1012 SE  AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands