httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Filtered I/O ... again. :-)
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 21:44:04 GMT
> From: rbb@covalent.net
> Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:48:14 -0700 (PDT)
> > Some issues that I see right off the bat, which I believe are
> > architectural, rather than "we can fix later":
> >
> > 1) no way to create a specific ordering since it is a "broadcast" via the
> >    hook metaphor
>
> The hook code allows us to create a specific order when necessary.  Use
> the Predecessor/successor fields.

What would the module writer or server administrator do to set those
fields to the right values so that the desired/required order is
established?  Are you just saying that your current design doesn't
keep us from having a configuration option for specifying the order?

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...