httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/htdocs/manual/mod mod_mime.html
Date Sun, 28 May 2000 15:35:58 GMT

In article <39308245.5E05BEF4@Golux.Com> you wrote:
> rse@locus.apache.org wrote:
>>
>>   Errr... no, AddEncoding uses ITERATE2 in the source, so one cannot
>>   specify multiple extensions. Instead it can only be used to specify
>>   multiple type/extension pairs.
>
> I missed this when it got committed..
>
> These patches are wrong.  ITERATE2 has one constant and one
> iterating argument.  It doesn't mean iterating over pairs of
> arguments.  From http_config.h: "two arguments, 2nd occurs
> multiple times".

Ops, yes, you're right, of course! Although I carefully looked at the
sources, I totally missed the fact that the implementation of ITERATE2
just calls the callback functions multiple times with the first argument
fixed. Thanks a lot for catching this, Ken.

Yes, Apache: every day a chance to learn something new ;)

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com