httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject pod2text
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 05:27:38 GMT
>> is it possible to arrange the pod stuff so that it looks good in pod2man,
>> or was that function intended for a different purpose?  The reason I ask
>> is that the pod2man complains about a missing NAME section.  Or is there
>> a better way to look at pod stuff in ascii?  pod came along after I stopped
>> working on perl stuff, so I don't know the "right" way to do it.

Never mind -- I should have been using pod2text.

I looked at DOC++ to see if it was any better.  It does have the advantage
of understanding the C syntax and not having to duplicate things like
the function prototypes, but OTOH the command options are more complex
and it is less likely to be installed already. *shrug*

View raw message