httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Where is ap_config_win32.h? Please help...
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 21:37:41 GMT
> > I removed ap_config.h, and that's it.  The only other thing I
> > did was move
> > ap_config_auto.h to ap_config.h.  If I get a chance, I will
> > look into this
> > on Windows later this week or next.
>
> HUH?  The ap_config.h in the tree sure looks ALOT like the 1.3.x
> version.  Is ap_config.h now autogenerated?  Does it belong in
> the tree?  If not I will be happy to copy an ap_config.hw to
> ap_config.h in the windows build, and alievate this issue.  But
> would you delete ap_config.h if it isn't static?

I don't think it will be necessary to create ap_config.hw. Any Windows specific #defines
can go into win32/os.h (or #ifdefed directly in ap_config.h). I suggest getting the server
to build on Windows in the most direct fashion then, once you have a picture of what was
required to getthe compile,  'do it right'. I suspect a few well placed #ifdefs in
ap_config.h or code in os/win32/os.h will fix most problems.

Bill