httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <redd...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_cgi.c mod_include.c
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 23:35:01 GMT
I have this working on Windows now. One request... Can you find another name for
stdin,stdout, stderr in ap_proc_t?  VC++ is choking on the variable names because
apparently it thinks these are the pre-defined stream i/o handles. I suggest just removing
the 'std' from the name. Fix this and I'l update my patch.

Oh, and there is one small hack in this patch I'll get rid of (not even sure if it is
needed), the #ifdef WIN32 around the definition of pid in ap_proc_t.

Bill