httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bill Stoddard" <redd...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support ab.dsp htdigest.dsp htpasswd.dsp logresolve.dsp rotatelogs.dsp
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 00:39:07 GMT
Big Ooooops! I am working from my laptop which has VC++ 6.0 installed and I
didn't really intend to convert the .dsp files. Dammit I need to watch the
files in my commit list a bit  more closely.

Oh well, since the deed is done, may as well leave it alone!  I mentioned
earlier about the makefile dependency checking seemed to be broken (APR
would always compile, regardless of whether I changed any files in APR or
not).  I am not seeing this problem with VC++ 6.0.

Bill

> > From: stoddard@locus.apache.org [mailto:stoddard@locus.apache.org]
> > Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 6:46 PM
> >
> > stoddard    00/05/24 16:45:42
> >
> >   Modified:    src      Apache.dsp ApacheCore.dsp InstallBin.dsp
> >                src/ap   ap.dsp
> >                src/lib/apr aprlib.def aprlib.dsp aprlibdll.dsp
> >                src/lib/apr/lib apr_pools.c
> >                src/lib/apr/threadproc/win32 proc.c signals.c
> > threadproc.h
> >                src/lib/pcre dftables.dsp pcre.dsp pcreposix.dsp
> >                src/main gen_test_char.dsp gen_uri_delims.dsp
> >                src/modules/proxy ApacheModuleProxy.dsp
> >                src/modules/standard mod_rewrite.c
> >                src/os/win32 ApacheModuleAuthAnon.dsp
> >                         ApacheModuleAuthDigest.dsp
> > ApacheModuleCERNMeta.dsp
> >                         ApacheModuleExpires.dsp
> > ApacheModuleFileCache.dsp
> >                         ApacheModuleHeaders.dsp ApacheModuleInfo.dsp
> >                         ApacheModuleRewrite.dsp
> > ApacheModuleSpeling.dsp
> >                         ApacheModuleStatus.dsp
> > ApacheModuleUserTrack.dsp
> >                src/os/win32/installer/installdll install.dsp
> >                src/support ab.dsp htdigest.dsp htpasswd.dsp
> > logresolve.dsp
> >                         rotatelogs.dsp
> >   Log:
> >   Win32: Convert ap_proc_t to tranparent type.
>
>
> Just when I'm about to rant over the very unclean ap_proc_t changeover...
> you have to go and fix the problem :-)
>
> And then I'm looking at this patch... and about to rant over the dsp
> conversions I thought we finished bashing out (I'm not plesant when I'm
> fighting a sinus infection), and it occured to me...
>
> There is no way the perl script to convert dsp 6 back to 5 and split the
> !MESSAGE lines that dsp 5 always breaks apart.  That's the only difference
> that affects the tree...
>
> So after a pause, I agree with keeping the tree in dsp 6 format.  I will
> rename the two pl helpers, document them, and handle the merge of split
> !MESSAGE lines into a single line when converting dsp 5 into dsp 6.
> This will promote the fewest worthless changes in the cvs tree.
>
> Bill
>


Mime
View raw message