httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: tray icon app, or Waiting for Godeu
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 03:06:45 GMT

There is Brian Moon's, which is already Apache Licensed... it seems
to do somewhat more that we expected (but is that always a bad thing?)

http://brian.threadnet.com/apmgr.html

I haven't approached him, no idea if he would want to bring it up
to 1.3.13 and present it, or throw it in under the contributed
tree.  The license, however, seems a good clue :-)

Don't have time to d/l this week, has anyone else experimented
with it?

Bill